Linking a Google Ad (AdWords) Account
Step 1: Submit Your AdWords Customer ID in the form to the right
- Sign in to your Google AdWords account.
- Locate the 10-digit AdWords ID at the top left of your screen. Fill out and submit this form.
- Stay logged in and wait for CDA to request approval.
Step 2: CDA Requests Agency Access
Step 3: Client Approves Agency Access
- Click Tools (top right, Wrench icon) > Setup > Account Access > Managers
- Accept Request
Linking A YouTube Account
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, click the account icon and select the channel you want to manage.
- Go to the channel's account settings by clicking the channel icon > then Settings or settings icon .
- Click Add or remove managers. You'll be redirected to the "Brand Account details" page.
- Click Manage permissions. You'll see a list of people who can manage the account.
- To invite new people, choose Invite new users .
- Enter their email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Below their names, choose their role:
- Owners can take the most actions, and they control who manages the account. An account must have one primary owner. Note: Owners can take full actions on the channel, including deleting the channel, removing other owners, and designating others as either owners or managers.
- Managers can use Google services that support Brand Accounts, like share photos on Google Photos or post videos on YouTube.
- Note that communications managers don't have access to YouTube channels. Learn more about roles for Brand Accounts.
Linking an Existing Bing Ads Account
- Sign in to your Bing Ads account.
- Retrieve your account number (which is different than the customer ID or account ID). Account numbers are an eight-digit mix of numbers and letters. To find your account number: Click the gear icon > Accounts & Billing.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have one account, the account number is shown on the Accounts tab in the Account section.
- If you have more than one account, see the Account number column in the table.
- Do one of the following:
- When we request permission to manage your Bing Ads account, you will receive an email from Bing Ads.
- Click the gear icon, and then click Accounts & Billing.
- Click the Requests tab, and then click Receive.
- Click Accept request under Actions.
Adding Users to your Google Analytics Account
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click User Management.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as users with Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze permissions. This level of access is needed in order for us to connect Google AdWords to Google Analytics within AdWords.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
- Click Add.
Adding a Partner in Facebook Business Manager
- Ensure you have a Facebook Business Manager account. If not, you will need to create one
- Create a Facebook Ad account if you don't already have one and add a payment method.
- Go to Business Settings > Users > Partners, click the + Add button
- Enter our partner ID - 1225643050805961 - to the Partners, People, Pages, Ad Account, Instagram, and Pixel section, adding CDA as Admins on all sections.
Adding Users to your Twitter Account
- Log into your corporate Twitter account using the company twitter handle and password
- Select Twitter Ads from the dropdown menu of account options
- If given the choice, choose the Go to Twitter Ads button and NOT the "Go to Promote Mode" button
- In your Twitter Ads account > dropdown under your account name in the top nav bar > Edit access to account
- Click the Add Access button
- Input @clickdigitalnow as the new user and choose Ad manager as the access level.
- Select the checkbox that says Can compose promotable tweets so we can write Twitter posts for use in ad campaigns only.
- Save the changes and we will be notified.
Adding Users to your LinkedIn Account
- Log into your personal LinkedIn account
- Click on the Advertise menu option in the top nav bar
- On the "Advertise on LinkedIn" welcome screen, click on the Create Ad button in the top right corner
- If you have access to the company LinkedIn ads account then you will be taken to the main dashboard; otherwise, you will either need to request access from the account owner or, if there is no account, create a New Linkedin ads account
- On the main LinkedIn ads dashboard, click the Options menu icon in the top nav bar and select Manage Access from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit link in the User Permissions popup > Add user to account +
- Input "Doug Herman" and select his name from the drop-down menu selection.
- Change the Permissions level from Viewer to Campaign Manager and click Save changes
- Repeat Step 7 above for user "Shobu Filho" with the appropriate permissions.
Adding Users to your Amazon Marketing Services Account
- Log into your Amazon Marketing Services account (credentials must be from Admin-level user)
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown menu under account name
- Under the User Management tab, select Invite a New User and add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- We will receive an email inviting us to accept the invitation granting access to the account.